Isle of Dogs

I support the arts, in particular, cinema. I made donation today to the Film Foundation, which is dedicated to the restoration of film. Film – the physical medium – doesn’t last forever. This important foundation is dedicated to preserving older films, maintaining the legacy of seminal filmmakers and making films available for isle-of-dogsexhibition. You can read what Martin Scorsese, Ang Lee, Wes Anderson and others say about the Film Foundation on their website.

This donation came with a bonus: Through this Crowdrise page, my donation earned me entries in a raffle. The grand prize in that raffle is the chance to travel to London, meet Wes Anderson – and record the voice of a dog in his upcoming film, Isle of Dogs. How cool is that?! But I wouldn’t have entered had I not believed in the mission of the Film Foundation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inauguration Day and the Hill We Climb