Climate reality training

“There has never been a more important time to speak truth to power,” Al Gore told the Sundance audience two weeks ago, imploring for the political climate to shift on climate action. Gore’s new movie, An Inconvenient Sequel, had just premiered at the film festival. “In order to fix the climate crisis we have to fix the democracy crisis,” he added, according to Variety.

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2unzHvFPtY0]

Today, I signed up with Al Gore’s Climate Reality Project. What I’m most interested in are the three-day Climate Reality Leadership Corps trainings they provide, to enable ordinary folks like me speak more persuasively about climate action. If I get the opportunity to attend, I most certainly will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inauguration Day and the Hill We Climb