March for Truth

There was a series of demonstrations across the country today, calling for independent investigations into Russian interference in the US presidential election last year. I’m in full support of getting the full story. And I’m refraining from rushing to judgment without full knowledge.

Today, I joined a demonstration on Boston Common, the March for Truth. I signed the banner that would lead the march around the Common and listened to the first speaker, Harvard Law professor Michael Klarman. Klarman reviewed a litany of legal issues facing the administration and got everyone fired up.

Truth be told, however, the gathering wasn’t that large and the attendees were, shall we say, homogeneous. And a bit entitled, too. They quickly called police to march away the homeless who were present on the Common, for example, without an ounce of compassion. I decided not to stay for the duration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inauguration Day and the Hill We Climb