My solar perks signup

Some of my readers…okay, maybe just one of them…has followed along on my quest to switch to 100% renewable energy. While I signed on to Somerville’s Community Choice Aggregation program to get 100% renewable energy starting July 1, but an even better way would be sign up for community solar. (I have too much tree cover for my own solar panels.)

Today, I filled out my application to be put on a list for Clean Energy Collective‘s community solar program. Truth be bold, I tried to sign up a month ago, but their website wasn’t working. I had been in touch with them as they tried to fix it and they finally let me know that’s working. Hopefully, I’ll find out soon whether I can buy energy from my very own 21 solar panels in a solar farm nearby. I’ll keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inauguration Day and the Hill We Climb