Upcoming Somerville events

Today, I began to schedule a closer engagement with the City of Somerville by mapping out a number of events over the course of the summer. There are several tours of historic sites that I’m going to take, to get to know my city better. There are open houses for a long-awaited, and of course controversial, zoning revamp that I’m going to make sure to attend. There’s also the Somerville’s Residential Energy Assistance Resource Fair in late July.

And, importantly, there is the City’s Commission on Energy and Climate Change. The citizen commission itself is full, but it’s a vital resource that I need to be involved with. The problem is with scheduling, and true to form, I’ll be out of town for the July meeting. But I’m making a point to add the July meeting, and those other points of engagement, to my calendar so I can schedule other things around them instead of vice versa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inauguration Day and the Hill We Climb