Celebrating the Brattle Theatre's great supporters

Two years ago, I stepped down as board president of the Brattle Film Foundation, which operates the historic Brattle Theatre in Harvard Square, after serving the maximum term of six years. But I remain involved as a volunteer, because the theater means so much to me. Indeed I’m a little embarrassed that volunteering for the Brattle hasn’t figured more highly in One Civic Act. My work on the board has involved some of the most rewarding moments of my life and I fully intend to keep that going.

The Brattle’s board has included some fantastic individuals and I’ve learned from each and every one of them. Today, I thanked one of them for a major donation she made recently. And I also promised to pull together a board alumni get together, so we can celebrate our successes together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inauguration Day and the Hill We Climb