Citizens Climate Lobby Climate Advocate Training

I’ve written a couple of times about the Citizens Climate Lobby, including the briefing call I listened in on back in October. They are an advocacy organization that is singularly focused on the politics behind getting federal carbon “carbon fee and dividend” legislation passed.

Today, I took part on a conference call that served as part 1 of their Climate Advocate training. And I learned just how organized CCL is, providing a range of supports for advocates and “laser talks” that are 60-second explanations of different concepts that CCL advocates need to explain to people. Very bite-sized material with a theory of change that makes a lot of sense. I’m impressed and I’ll likely continue on with their trainings. With that said, the Boston chapter seems to have gone dark, so I hope it’s still up and running.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inauguration Day and the Hill We Climb