Above the Bottom Line

I discovered a blog/newsletter recently called, “Above the Bottom Line” that I really like. Its author, Nikita T. Mitchell, writes a weekly post that wraps up coverage of how the world’s most influential companies are taking a stance on the issues you care about, such as climate, living wages and diversity. Here’s what she writes:

In February 2017 I decided that I wanted to keep track of how corporations are taking a stance on important social, political and environmental issues. Within 48 hours, what started as a nagging thought became a full blown side project that now hits hundreds of email inboxes every Tuesday. I get a rush every time the newsletter goes out, and I get an even bigger thrill reading the responses that hit my own inbox. 

Today, I supported Above the Bottom Line on Patreon, which is a platform I haven’t used before, but I need to learn more about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inauguration Day and the Hill We Climb