Mass Climate Action Network

I represent Indivisible Somerville in the Climate Coalition of Somerville, and I’ve signed up the Climate Coalition of Somerville as a chapter of the Mass Climate Action Network (MCAN), a coalition of grassroots organizations working to fight climate change around the state. Got it? Today, I went to an MCAN fundraiser and got to mingle with a number of MCAN chapter leaders. Even better: the fundraiser was held at the Distillery, which is an apartment building that was built to passive house standards. So we got to ask a lot of questions about how passive houses work. Interesting stuff.

Today, I also did my weekly shift counting herring as part of the Mystic River Watershed Association’s herring monitor program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inauguration Day and the Hill We Climb