Somerville shows up for Net Zero

Two weeks ago, I attended a roundtable on how cities can write Net Zero plans, which govern how they can move their building sectors to can use net zero energy. There’s a follow-up roundtable to that meeting next week, which is targeted toward city officials, so that the US Green Building Council (USGBC) can engage them for input. The USGBC is working on a report with policy recommendations. I’ve been emailing our City’s planning department to encourage them to attend and yesterday a senior planner confirmed to me yesterday that he registered to attend. Today, I contacted the event’s planners to let them know Somerville’s interest in the event. And I also contacted my alderman to encourage him to attend as well. It would be great if Somerville had a strong showing.

Today, I also did some more work for the Climate Reality Boston, getting more of our chapter roster data in order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inauguration Day and the Hill We Climb