Series of meetings

Rather boring update, but I’m involved in a number of organizations for which I’ve committed to care and feed. Today, I had a prep meeting for the Climate Coalition of Somerville’s upcoming presentation to the Somerville Board of Alderman. I won’t be at the presentation, but I helped frame some of the content. Today, I also had a speaker briefing for the Conscious Capitalism Boston chapter’s upcoming event on October 1. The event is coming together too slowly and very late, but it’s happening. Today, I capped off my day with back to back calls with the Climate Reality Project, first to prep for a Wednesday meeting with a Boston City Councilor and then to hear the latest from the Business Working Group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somerville Alliance for Safe Streets

Inauguration Day and the Hill We Climb