Somerville Sustainability Tour Day

I’ve had numerous posts about the Somerville Sustainability Tour. Well, the day has finally arrived! Today, I helped to make the Somerville Sustainability Tour happen. I started early morning, when I visited nine tour stops before the tour began, to drop off packets of material for the tour hosts. I then helped to setup one of the stops, a little-known solar farm in the heart of Davis Square, and helped to setup the climate coalition of Somerville’s tables at the after-party Bike Month Kick-off event. I then visited another eight stops during the tour to check in with the hosts, before returning to the after-party, where I said a few words of thanks to all the tour-goers. It was a pretty long day.

Shout out to @laryu who spoke at the #SustainabilityTour at @AeronautBrewing today! He’s been a steady, active voice in the community about environmental issues and we are so humbled to have him on our team!! pic.twitter.com/exrB0lmmyk— Indivisible Somerville (@indivisiville) April 29, 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inauguration Day and the Hill We Climb