Zoning hearing and fish monitoring

Today, I listened to a zoning hearing for the Clarendon Hill affordable housing redevelopment. The hearing was actually a week ago, but I hadn’t been able to catch up until now. It’s an important development and I’ll need to advocate for the developer to bring the building up to the city’s new LEED Platinum requirement.

Today, I also watched quite a few videos for the Mystic River Watershed Association’s herring monitor program. I cracked the top-20, which really means I fell for their clever gamification strategy.

Today, I also finished some paperwork for the Climate Reality Project Boston Metro chapter and got organized to work on the Climate Coalition of Somerville website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inauguration Day and the Hill We Climb